Austrade Hosts Free Webinar on Developments in the Performance & Sportswear Industry
Australia (News4us.com) March 22, 2011
Austrade invites you to join this free webinar on developments in the performance and sportswear industry. Listen to experts in their field from Australia and Germany and learn about new opportunities and collaboration possibilities.
This webinar is hosted by Austrade and IVGT, the German Industrial Association for Finishing, Yarns, Fabrics and Technical Textiles. This is the first activity in a collaborative project resulting from consultations with the German, Swedish and Australian textiles industry and R&D about where we see commercial benefits from greater linkages.
Representing Australian industry, research and academia in this project are:
- Jo-Ann Kellock – head of The Council of Textile & Fashion Industries of Australia (TFIA)
- Kerryn Caulfield – head of The Technical Textile and Nonwoven Association (TTNA)
- Keith Cowlishaw – head of School of Fashion and Textiles, RMIT University
- Xungai Wang – head of Centre for Material and Fibre Innovation, Deakin University
- Peter Kreitals, independent textiles consultant/Kreitals Consulting Group
- Bill Humphries, head of Advanced Fibrous Materials CSIRO
- Jimmy Jackson, head of product development and commercialisation Australian Wool Innovation
Download the event brochure for more information.
|Why you should participate:||
|What is a webinar :||A webinar is a seminar or presentation that’s transmitted over the internet where each participant sits at their computer and is connected to other participants via the internet. A presenter has control of the meeting and the participants view the screen of the presenter and listen to the presenter speaking either by telephone or by accessing an integrated audio facility.|
|Please note :||Austrade is recording this webinar session and may make the recorded version of the webinar (including all audio and visual elements) accessible to internal Austrade staff and the general public via the Austrade website www.austrade.gov.au and other communication means.|
|Costs :||These events are free, but participants must register. The registration confirmation email will include all webinar log-on information.|
|Registration :||Register online or call Austrade Direct on 13 28 78.
For questions and expressions of interest in participating, please contact Kerstin Classon on email@example.com.
Short URL: http://www.news4us.com/?p=8622