Australian Trade Commission Publishes First Edition of the Australia-Europe Brief to Support Trade & Investment
Australia (News4us.com) March 01, 2011
The Australian Trade Commission has published the first edition of the Australia-Europe Brief.
The quarterly brief features recent stories, data and links to more in-depth information that underpin trade and investment opportunities between Australia and Europe.
Austrade’s team in Europe and Australia promote and facilitate trade, investment and strategic business partnerships, between the two continents.
The Australia-Europe Brief highlights these successes and provides credible analysis on European market outlook and activity.
Inside the Australia-Europe Brief, Edition 1:
- Strong research links between Australia and Germany
- Australian Government’s response to the flood crisis
- Italian-French infrastructure investment in Superway, South Australia
- Eastern Europe economic analysis and Poland in focus
- Solar energy opportunities in Europe
- Austrade’s upcoming events – you can participate.
Short URL: http://www.news4us.com/?p=7509