DtiCorp.com is Introducing the New Honeywell MX130C Mixing Valves
(News4us.com) May 21, 2012
Popular HVAC online retailer DtiCorp.com (www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the brand new Honeywell MX130C Mixing Valves.
The MX Series is a state-of-the-art mixing valve with Teflon wear surfaces to prevent calcium buildup.
Valve controls hot and cold supply based on control setting.
If cold water is shut off, the valve will reduce the mixed flow rate in seconds (speed/residual flow rate varies by size).
Accurate control of temperature provides energy savings, increased comfort and safety for the user.
- Large flow proportional mixing or diverting valve
- Valve controls hot and cold supply based on control setting
- Teflon® coating increases product life and reduces callbacks
- Tamper-evident temperature adjustment
- Union NPT and flanged models
- Recirculation port for fast responses
- ASSE 1017 listed (Union Models only)
- Any application requiring accurate control of hot water temperature based on the mixing of hot and cold water, such as: domestic water for homes, apartments, hotels, schools, nursing homes, offices, public facilities, space heating and radiant floor heating.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more.
Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description.
If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts.
Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Short URL: http://www.news4us.com/?p=14270