DtiCorp.com is Introducing the New Honeywell VFD Core Bypass Products
(News4us.com) June 07, 2012
The new Honeywell VFD CORE drive addresses the need to save time for installation and provides the low total installed cost with years of energy savings.
The VFD CORE Start-up Wizard is designed to ease and expedite the VFD Commissioning Process.
The Wizard consists of critical commissioning questions to intuitively guide users through parameter setup process, which covers nearly all your commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
Additionally, the VFD CORE is rated for constant torque for the industrial applications.
The VFD CORE is the great full featured base drive that will meet the majority of building needs and offer the commissioning in minutes.
The VFD CORE Bypass is available in NEMA1, 3 Contactor with the fused disconnect.
The 3 Contactor Bypass helps ensure the continued operation without affecting the operation of the motor.
The VFD can be isolated from power while the motor is running to perform VFD service, testing or replacement.
– Easy Installation & Monitoring
– Startup Wizards for fast commissioning
– Quick Start Guide
– Built-In real time clock
– Easy Communication with intuitive keypad in 5 languages—English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Mandarin
– Integrated Modbus: RS485
– Memory in keypad—up to 4 complete parameter sets
– Drive is NEMA1 rated and keypad is NEMA4 rated
– Plenum rated
– Conformal Coated Board
– 3% DC choke above 60 HP for 460V and above 50 HP for 230V
– Control bandwidth up to 600Hz
– 6-pulse IGBT, PWM technology
– Speed/Torque/Position control mode
– Dual rating design HVAC (normal duty), and industrial (heavy duty)
– PID with Sleep Mode
– Versatile Driving Controls
– Detachable digital keypad
– I/O extension cards
– Replaceable fan
– Compact sizes
– 14-104° F operation temperature
– Global safety standards (CE/UL/cUL)
– 100KA SCCR (Short Circuit Current Requirement) Compliant (applicable on some sizes)
– 3 years warranty
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more.
Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description.
If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts.
Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
Short URL: http://www.news4us.com/?p=14539