RAZIENT Software Provides a Framework for Human Trafficking Compliance Audits
(News4us.com) September 20, 2012
Razient’s ASSESSOR solution (http://www.razient.com) provides risk assessments steps for conducting audits for Human Trafficking compliance for companies facing regulatory requirements on a global basis.
“Our unique global incident tracking and compliance solution gives companies a framework and template of steps to conducts risk assessments of their global footprint for Human Trafficking audits among other regulatory assessments” said Mr. Gary Bahadur, Razient CEO.
Razient ASSESSOR includes:
-Dashboard views of all assessments, results and status
– A series of surveys and risk indicators to evaluate and assess compliance
– Key reports at management’s fingertips in order to act and mitigate risks
– Centralization will avoid duplication of effort, and reduce costs of assessments
– Unify the assessment solution across multiple departments and provides historical context
– Scoring and weighting of risk assessment questions and results
Razient empowers companies to quickly connect the dots with an end-to-end, 360 degree view of physical and compliance risk.
Razient provides timely, daily visibility of all relevant incident types and threats specific to your locations, suppliers, and sub-suppliers locations.
Razient tracks compliance against best practices, your company standards, applicable laws and regulations, including global regulatory requirements of every vendor and partner in your network.
Short URL: http://www.news4us.com/?p=15934