The BSA Group, Inc. Launches New Head Start Virtual T/TA Service
(News4us.com) May 16, 2012
On May 18th of 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson announces Project Head Start in the White House Rose Garden.
Lyndon B. Johnson and Sargent Shriver used the Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO) to establish the Head Start program (Kagan, 2002), as it started in the summer of 1965.
It served over 560,000 children across the United States in the first summer, providing preschool classes, medical care, dental care, and mental health services.
Today Head Start and Early Head Start across the nation serve over 900,000 children and families.
May 18th 2012 …The BSA Group will launch an online-virtual professional development and training service that will, in the same spirit as the great men and women who set proudly in the White House Rose Garden 47 years ago, set the tone for change for those who serve families and children.
Billy Starr, Managing Partner for BSA, stated “Many try to predict what the future will hold for early education and Head Start services.
We see a bright future, only dictated by the capacity of those that serve children and families each day.
The Office of Head Start has set the tone by implementing School Readiness and other frameworks.
The next step is strengthening the aptitude of the staff and administration.
But first, there should BE EASY accessibility to the tools and support needed to increase professional staff’s competence.
The concept embodies the next evolutionary steps in innovative training solutions which include:
- HIGH DEFINITION MEDIA CONTENT
- Animation and Flash Visuals
- 24-hour Q&A Submission (with detail responses)
- Downloadable Learning and Support Material
- Quizzes and Surveys
- Cloud-sharing Platforms
- Certificates of Accomplishment
- Continuing Education Units provided through online instruction
- Ability to Request Explicit Content-area Topics
All for an affordable rate…no travel costs, no loss in staff productivity, and no need to write down everything you’ve heard.
You can view the same training with countless staff and governing body members as many times as needed within your Early Head Start & Head Start program.
The virtual training is easy to use – you don’t have to be a “techie” to sign-up or attend one of the courses.
- Simply click on the training session of choice;
- Complete the simple order form;
- Enjoy your training … with colleagues, in the privacy of your office, or in the comfort of your home!
All trainings are developed by experts in Early Head Start and Head Start from experienced training professionals from all corners of Head Start and childcare.
– Former T/TA Managers
– Federal Grant Reviewers
– Federal Monitoring Reviewers
– Fiscal Auditors
– Financial Management Consultants
– Former Federal Auditors
– Former Office of Grants Management Managers, and
– Early Childhood Education Experts
Trainings and Sessions are delivered in High Definition, with relevant content…the way Head Start training should be…exciting, interactive, and innovative!
Short URL: http://www.news4us.com/?p=14224